Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Okay...I took 'em

The 60 day photos. I wasn't very excited to take them.. I was feeling rather, fat tonight. It's crazy how those extra treats here and there add up. I've cut myself a little too much slack since I was doing so much running, but I guess I need to tighten down the reins this last 30 days.

But, somehow there is still a difference....It's crazy, and kinda funny. Remember how when I took my 30 day photos I said, "It looks like me and my chubby sister." Well, this time when I put the 3 different photos side by side it looks like: my chubby sister, my sister who is trying to be fit like me, and me. ;-)
The cool thing is that I can tell I am definately getting stronger. I don't have to do push-ups on my knees anymore. I can do 10 or 12 regular ones before dropping to my knees. It's awesome.

And as far as running these days, I am thinking of changing my running plan to the increased mileage. Now that I have ran 10 miles I am not so scared of a weekly 6 mile run. So, I'll be giving Hal Higdon's plan a try this week, (shout out to my friend Echo who suggested this plan...thanks Ech!)

okay, so here they are in all their fleshy glory... my 60 day photos.

5 comments:

  1. WAY TO GO!!!!! i am afraid, but i think i should take my 30 day pictures too- even though i didnt do the program i DID try and watch what i ate a little more. sigh, you are good my dear- i need to BE BETTER and join you in the fitness club. thanks for goin for it and inspiring us all. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can totally see a difference. You have some major muscle definition and I bet you are getting super strong. Keep it up!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. freaking awesome, woman!!! go matti!! then you can be my trainer and whip my booty into shape!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. MAN!! I DON'T have two kids and don't look like that :( What a gorgeous girl you are :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i am so amazed! you look fabulous! way to go. we are getting the p90x videos next week! hopefully i can look like oyu!

    ReplyDelete