Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Did you happen to see...?

If you were at BYUH last night around 10:45 PM you may have seen a sweaty lady running around high fiving leaves on trees, punching the air, mouthing the words to this song, and fighting back the desire to shout to every passing pedestrian and car "I JUST RAN 10 MILES!!! Booo yaaa!"

It's funny that it was soooo exciting for me, because a marathon is 26 plus miles....so 10 in comparison to that is measly. But, I am glad that for a moment I was able to revel in my accomplishment...and just think how excited I'll be when I finish that 26.3 (or whatever) miles. ;-)

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

5 comments:

  1. woohoo!!!

    go girl!!

    that is a HUGE accomplishment!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AMAZING!!!!! good work matti girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 10 miles is amazing! If you're this excited over 10 miles wait till you finish 26...that's why marathons are addicting. You're going to do awesome. I'm so excited for you-wish I was running it with you.

    ReplyDelete