Saturday, September 5, 2009

On losing 10 pounds...

So, I told you the scale was stuck at 150 right? And that is true. But what i didn't tell you was that the scale started hiking...and hiking...and hiking. It stopped at 160. That's why I decided to try out this Somersizing diet. And it's been a week and I am back to 150.

That could be for a variety of reasons, one being the increased cardio thanks to my marathon training 4 days a week.

But, it's sure nice to step on a scale and see 150 again. Now, if I get down 5 more pounds in the next few weeks I will be a believer in this diet.

Now i know 10 pounds is a lot of weight for a one week period. I am sure a lot of weight was probably water, but whatever the reason for this weight gain, I hope it doesn't come back.

And as for this new diet, the food recipes in the back are AMAZING. But I haven't really had a chance to try any of them. I am hoping next week to give them a try when I get a little more organized in my kitchen and get my fridge put back together. Most my food is still at my neighbors.

Anyway, that's my report today.

4 comments:

  1. doesn't muscle weigh more than fat?

    maybe you gained muscle?

    ReplyDelete
  2. and then lost it in a week??

    probably water.

    i SEE a difference in your body, matti, so you're definitely losing inches. go, matti, go!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yep, you're hot.

    thanks again for helping me!!

    this diet seems way ... difficult, to me. so way to do it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Im very flattered you are stalking my blog. Its actually a very good motivation for me to see others losing weight and it helps me know that its so possible. Dont you hate when the scale seems to get stuck? Mine is stuck right now and Im pretty sure it needs to be fixed (or I need to stop eating crap)

    ReplyDelete