Monday, August 17, 2009

Wanna see something cool???

Okay, today marks 30 days. You are supposed to take your photos on day 1, 30, 60 and 90. I wasn't feeling too confident when I first saw the pictures Jonathon took of me tonight, but when I looked at them placed next to the ones from 30 days ago you can definately see a difference.
So, the plan from here is continue free food saturdays. (I might stop free saturdays at day 60...just for the month.) I am excited to see my 60 day photos. The first time we tried to do P90X before i got pregnant with Tex, we only made it to about day 45...I started getting to sick to workout. When I look at other people's P90X before and after photos the biggest changes happen between days 60 and 90.
I am also thinking i will add a cardio workout 3 days a week for 30-40 minutes. I need to start upping my cardio so I am not totally behind when I start training next month for December's Marathon...
Anyway, here is the difference. Feast your eyes on this... Kinda looks like me and my chubbier twin sister. ;-)










Kinda cool huh?

7 comments:

  1. go matti go! i love seeing great results like this- so inspiring!

    i NEED to go buy some dvds so i can do this too! how many do i need?

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, matti! you look amazing. you motivate me - keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. "kinda" cool???

    more like freaking awesome, matti!!

    woohoo!!! keep it up and soon you'll disappear!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome! There is a major difference!! Way to go!! I can't wait to see you at 90 days!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Matti...that's so impressive! You're going to look so amazing after 90 days. Can't wait to see the results picture.

    ReplyDelete
  6. you look hot hot hot. i can't wait to see what the 90 days are! james and I are hopefully going to start on that very soon and I hope I look as good as you do!

    ReplyDelete