Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Needing a little help here

So, I sometimes have a really hard time getting back on track sunday and monday. So I decided to start using this device again that i keep on my fridge. It helps me cut out on the 5 bowls of cereal I crave and makes me think about my food choices.


It works pretty simple. Easier than counting calories or writing down everything you eat. You just check off whatever food group you have eaten. Your goal is to have all boxes checked by the end of the day. IF you happen to eat something not on the list, write it on the side. Then tomorrow... I just do better! ;-) Works like a charm for me, give it a try if you like! ;-)

2 comments:

  1. i love that your downfall is CEREAL!!! mine is ice cream, chocolate, candy, baked goods in all their varieties, french fries, bags and bags of chips....etc. :)

    ReplyDelete