Sunday, August 30, 2009

Trying something new

I decided to try a new diet for a little bit. I wanna see how it works. I have been stuck at 150 for a while....that's not unusual for me though. My body likes to be 150. Personally I still want to lose 15 more pounds.

So, I plan to follow this diet for 2 months. But I am going to commit to it for 3 weeks. Anything new is always hard in the begining. So, if I can get past 3 weeks I will stick to it for 2 months and see how much weight I lose.

I will still be working out basically twice a day between marathon training and P90X. So, I imagine this weight we be coming off.

But for 8 weeks (well at least the next 3) it's syonara Free Saturdays... That's going to be tough when my husband eats a nice chocolate candy bar in front of me next saturday and Eden is eating french fries...and jonathon is eating a chocolate sunday from McDonalds...but I imagine it will pay off when I step on the scale and see the pounds coming off again.

If you are interested in trying it too I'd love to help you start....Oh, I forgot to tell you what diet it is. It's Suzanne Somers SOMERSIZING diet. Basically I'll eat what I have always eaten but cut out
avocados
nuts
free saturdays
olives

The only difference with this diet and what I was already doing is food combining.

I will only eat protein and fat together (like Atkins) and carbs with veggies together without any fats, and you eat fruit on an empty stomach. It's a lot of healthy food with a large variety. Once I get down to my goal weight I'll add back nuts, avocados, olives, and free saturdays. Her recipes look delicious, so I'm excited to try this.

No comments:

Post a Comment