Saturday, August 1, 2009

P90X update

Well, I am on day 15ish or something close to that. I skipped the other day cause I fell asleep putting Tex down for the night. So I am making up for it today by doing 2 workout videos. Tex even got in on the action with me doing some sit-ups.

I haven't lost any/much weight since starting P90X...but I think that has to do with the fact that I am not including as much cardio as I was doing the past month while I was in arizona. My sister and I enjoy making fools of ourselves making up water aerobics routines. Before we knew it we had already been working out 40 mintes.

This photo is from probably 6 years ago...but now you have a visual. Anyway, I think I will add the extra cardio in next week...as in one week from next week. :-) P90X actually doesn't suggest any extra working out until you have finished 1 month of training with their program...and I'll take any excuse to not have to work out extra. :-) 1 hour is plenty. But unfortunately for me, it just doesn't seem to do the trick. My body responds to that extra workout and nothing else...and I am ready for a new color t-shirt! I'm thinking hot pink or bright green...hmmm...

2 comments:

  1. naughty request: can you burn it for me? i think my body requires somethin extra these days too... the running isnt doing it fast enough for me yet and dang it i want a new shirt too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are doing so great, matti!!! i'm thinking i will save some money and then just get my own p90x. i see such great results in those that do it, and maybe the spending of the money will be the motivation i need. and doug is wondering if you need a pull-up bar for it to work...and what other pieces of equipment do you need?? i'd greatly appreciate knowing this stuff. or we can just talk about it on monday...keep up the great work, matti!!!

    ReplyDelete