Sunday, June 14, 2009

A saturday extravaganza

Okay, so I know I have told lots of you about my saturday free day thing. And I don't know if any of you really believe how badly I eat on these saturdays. I definately make up for lost time not eating sweets, fast food, and junk food during the week. But it works for me. Today's indulgences included...but weren't limited to...



Almost 1 whole pint of Haagen Dazs Peanut butter chocolate ice cream (Jonathon had a few bites)

6 or 7 LARGE chocolate chip cookies

3 bowls of frosted mini wheats...with whole milk

Deep fried Coconut shrimp

White rice...I love white rice!

Crunchy McDonalds Ranch snack wrap

1 pluot (had to eat something healthy you know)

fruit snacks


And that is all I can remember right now. Tomorrow it's back to healthy wholesome fuel, so I can get back to my 10 minute training monday (which lasts for 35 minutes)....oh ya! And try to run the remaining 15 miles...woops! Not all saturdays are this bad, some weekends I don't really feel like eating junk at all (especially after I have been working out for a while). But it's nice to know I have the option once a week.

1 comment:

  1. nice. and i can tell you're getting thinner and thinner everytime i see you!!! you inspire me, woman.

    ReplyDelete