Wednesday, June 10, 2009

my new tool

Okay, so far I am 2 for 2 on my new set of workout videos. Tony Horton's 10 Minute Trainer. I saw this info-mercial...I think while I was in the hospital after having Texton (when else would I have been watching TV?) And I just HAD TO have it. Who wouldn't want to look hot in only 10 minutes a day? It's done by the same guy as P90X. So, it's called the 10 minute trainer and supposedly you can get an amazing body in 10 min a day. But, then when you read the instruction manual to the program...it tells you to complete 2 or 3 videos a day for maximum or optimal results. So, the sad news I realized...there is no easy way to lose weight. You must work your little (or in my case, large) bum off for 20-30 min everyday. It's a four week plan, and they are tough videos. I will definitely have to work up to some of the moves he does.

1 comment:

  1. i saw the infomercial the other night with my husband and we were both like "woah!!!!"

    ReplyDelete