Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Face the facts (Edited and revised)

One cool thing I think about diet and exercise is that when you start...that is the day you start to control your life! At least that's how I feel about it. When I am not exercising I just always feel "Fat" and out of control. But, as soon as I start exercising and eating well, I know that if nothing else I will at least maintain my current weight....because I am the one in control of what I do with my body and also what I put into it.

So, today I am taking my measurments. My intentions with sharing my measurements with you, are:
A. To show off. Hahahaha, no just kidding.
it is...

1. For me to keep track of my progress and make sure what I am doing is working
2. To help motivate you to keep going in your exercise persuits.

AS for the measurements. I dont mind sharing them (though to be honest it is slightly embarassing)...but I am taking control of my life and the facts are the facts. They shouldn't scare me, cause I am looking forward to seeing these numbers fall and like I said "I am in control" . (Except for the fact that I ate a Cadburry cream egg during my daughters naptime...I'm human. Oh well, each moment of our lives is a moment to make a new choice. Hopefully I make some better ones this afternoon.)

Hope my blog isn't boring or preechy...It's just my thoughts.

3 comments:

  1. I stole your ticker idea. I hope you dont mind. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you rock! thanks for the text today ... if i hadn't been going absolutely insane i would have totally jogged with you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. man, your determination is motivating to me. i know what i need to do, sometimes i don't think when i eat and then regret it (and hate myself for it) afterward. ah.

    ReplyDelete