Friday, April 24, 2009

6 weeks ago today....

6 weeks ago today my little guy was born. Oh how I thought the next 6 weeks would never go by (and now how I wish I still had 6 weeks left of eating whatever I want and not feeling bad about it). 6 weeks ago, I couldn't wait to start working out again, and get this extra 40 lbs off asap. I can't believe that today is the end of my resting period and time to get back to work!








So now that my initial motivation has left me, I suppose I will post a few photos of what I hope will soon return! And if you are a Mamma who wants to lose it too, I hope you will join me in this quest!

9 comments:

  1. your biceps look awesome in that picture with the water. good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look so DANG SEXY in those pics!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will try to keep up:-) Anyway, you have my full support...:D

    ReplyDelete
  4. my word verification was: "bootis"- i like i pronounce it bootys and i think that is applicable to a weight loss blog. (i am just dreading the one i should start in 12 weeks....)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i officially wanna join you in this goal (i.e. firm up and lose the flab i have had since malik was born, uh, 3 years ago. yeah.). and i will have fun watching your progress!

    ReplyDelete
  6. whoa look at those biceps! i wanna get me some of those.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You can do it Matti... I will fully support you if you can get me motivated!!! I am in!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay for weight loss blogs! This will be fun. I'm doing pretty crappy so far. Hopefully you will do better than me. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete