Tuesday, May 5, 2009

I'm melting!

1. I feel like I am melting because of how stinkin' hot it is here lately. But better than that...I HAVE LOST INCHES! I couldn't believe it since it's only been 5 days. But, I am nursing (basically cheating when it comes to weight loss). And I have been committed to my 1 mile a day. I've lost some everywhere, but mostly my waist (3 in) and my hips (1.25 in). I'm so excited! I feel so great.

So, I think I will stick with this 1 mile a day thing for the rest of the week. A friend of mine is training for a marathon, and I am thinking I might join in. What'd'ya thing? I think i'll start training in about 3 more weeks though. I don't want to do too much too quick.

3 comments:

  1. hooray matti!!! i am so jealous and cant wait until like 10 weeks from now when i get the ok to jog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats, matti!!! i can see you losing weight. now, if only i had your determination...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yea Matti! Impresssive...Keep up the great work:-)

    ReplyDelete