Sunday, November 1, 2009

Back in the saddle again

So, I was out of work-out commission for about 2 weeks thanks to the NASTY sinus infection...or whatever...that plagued me. My headaches were terrible and there was no way I could run. Too dizzy, and my head was already pounding without the added jostling of jogging.

I was bummed because in my schedule I was supposed to run 15 miles...and I was really looking forward to the new challenge.

So this week I ran 3 miles on Tuesday, (it about killed me). And again on Thursday (was challenging to find the motivation, but once I got going it was pretty easy). I think I skipped Wednesday because it just really didn't fit into my time budget that day.

But today I ran 10 MILES! Woo hoo. I am getting back in the game. I'm trying to figure out how to adjust my training schedule since I missed out 2 whole weeks.

Anyway, I really gotta start watching what I am eating I have been TERRIBLE these past few weeks. I cut myself way too much slack since I was sick...not very smart.

So, starting tomorrow it's back to healthy food, counting cals, and 1-2 hours exercise a day till Thanksgiving. My goal is to loose another 1/2 inch off hips and thighs by then. Wish me luck! ;-0)

4 comments:

  1. amen.

    i need to find the wagon so i can get back on it too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was the biggest waste of time in my life. That's how to heal problems with using this. Many virtuosos can also do that.
    http://wellnesssupplement.com/vidhigra-male-enhancement/

    ReplyDelete