Friday, October 23, 2009

Something else to try

Since I"m still not feeling 100% (and this morning I feel like I am coming down with round 2 of what i just went through...sore throat, coughing, yadda yadda) I am really into these 20 minute workouts on hulu. Here is another yoga/pilates one


And here is one that is just pilates. For those of you who have never done pilates....I LOVE IT. I used to take a class once a day for a month when I was young and unemployed. And it did soooo much for my posture and just how I felt everyday. I just felt stronger all around. I totally suggest trying to do this workout 3 days a week for a month and see how you start to feel.


And those of you who want to mix up cardio with your yoga...here you go. ;-)

1 comment:

  1. This is what I should have done but instead I sat on my butt for a month and waited to get better and I gained 5 lbs :(

    ReplyDelete