Sunday, May 24, 2009

Anyone wanna work out together?

I just received this email from BYUH.

A.M. Fitness Classes
Bring a partner (friend or spouse) and work out together starting your day off with renewed energy every Tues/Thurs @ 5:30 a.m. - 6:30 a.m. Working out together will also save you $$! Its a "2 for 1" special rate from now thru August 13th. Take advantage of this special NOW! Call Educational Outreach @ 675-3780/3788 for more detail.

Anyone wanna go with me at 5:30 in the AM???? Seriously, let me know!

3 comments:

  1. not really (at that time anyway) but at the same time YES I DO!!! if you havent found anyone by time i can work out again then count me in for sure- if you have (which i hope you do cuz that is like almost 8 weeks away) then GREAT! you can tell me how it is and i can scrounge up someone to be my partner hopefully!

    ReplyDelete
  2. when are you going to start, matti? i'll do it with you. faith's last day of preschool will be june 5, which means i won't have to make tons of trips out that way (in addition to the working out one). so...let me know the details woman!!! and do you know what classes they are? if it's weight-lifting i seriously am clueless. but let me know, please? that way i would force myself to work out - incentive when money is involved.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I DO!! i saw that too and wondered who would be crazy enough to do it with me ...

    and the aerobics class too. wanna do them both??

    ReplyDelete