Sunday, May 2, 2010

The master Cleanse

I think reviving this old weight-loss blog will help me get through the next 10 days of my life..

I am trying out the Master Cleanse. I wouldn't call it a "diet"...though I do plan on losing some weight since all I will be eating over the next 10 days is lemon water, sweetened with maple syrup, and spiced with Cayenne.

I don't think of it as a diet, because I plan to put a majority of the weight I lose while on this, back. My purpose it to clean out my digestive system and detoxify my body.

Anyway, I'll probably write on this here blog whenever I get the inkling to eat a little something something and I can't think of anything else to do, buy whine about it. ;-)

And I will document my journey...incase you care to know.

Well, I'm off to make another drink!! Cheers!! ;-)

4 comments:

  1. I definitely want to hear how that goes. Sounds... interesting. :) Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love and miss you! it's so unfair that my soul friend lives 1/2 way across the world. hey, you did a MARATHON!!!! you're amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. by the way, i can't get on your family blog. our email address is gregphilly@hotmail.com love ya

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holy cow, let me know how that goes, I have always thought about trying that out.

    ReplyDelete