Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Annoying...

So, my husband and I just took our measurements. We are basically the same size. Hips, waist, calves...except his theighs are 2 inches smaller than mine.

Which means I have extra motivation now to lose the last of this weight.

My weapons???

Insanity from BeachBody
-and-
sprint running

My goal is to work up to a 2 mile sprint. I'm not sure how long this will take me, so I am not even going to put a date on this. I just plan on working till I achieve it.

Anyway, I'm excited. And i thought I'd have fun continuing to blog my successes as I go. Hopefully I won't have too many set-backs to post about along the way.

Thanks for reading, thanks for your support. And BTW Jonathon. Next time you say your stomach is fat, I AM going to punch you in the face tickle you till you are blue in the face. ;-)

3 comments:

  1. oh my- can you imagine if i compared my measurements to thomas'?????? i would like kill myself or something! :)

    good luck on your new goals. i need to set some!

    oh,i know, to not have so much cellulite on the back of me that i am embarrassed at the beach. yep, that's it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha....that is my goal tooo!!! How funny. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, hmmm, i think i've got the same one -- that's why you all haven't been seeing me in my swimsuit.
    except i wanna add that i want to firm up my arms and belly in addition to the derriere and thighs...

    ReplyDelete